Tanzania Northern Peaberry Unroasted Coffee Beans
by Rhoads Roast Ltd
Buy new: $33.00
(Visit the Hot New Releases in Unroasted Beans list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
This coffee is grown on the slopes of the Makari Mountains in rich volcanic soil. It is washed in mountain streams and dried by the Sun. Tanzania Peaberry Coffee: (A peaberry bean is a fused bean; it is a small, round bean with a cleft in the middle.) Peaberry coffees render a flavor that is concentrated and offers a livelier cup with a full body and distinguished aroma. The prized peaberry grade assures that you are getting ready to enjoy a coffee bean of high integrity and a roast of unmatched uniformity. Harvested on the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro near the Kenyan border, this gourmet African coffee displays many of the characteristics of Kenyan coffee, though much lighter in acidity.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #99465 in Grocery & Gourmet Food
- Brand: Rhoads Roast Ltd
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
- Comes from Northern Tanzania, Africa, this coffee offers floral jasmine aroma, bright medium bodied flavor with hints of black currant and a chocolate finish.
- Tanzania Peaberry is a hand-selected, pulped, and fully washed coffee. It is dried on wooden tables with a screened bottom to allow good air circulation at the time of drying.
- Separating the peaberries from the rest of the coffee beans requires the use of special screens and adds time and expense to the grading process.
- The resulting peaberry coffee is very dense and uniform, resulting in a very focused and consistent flavor.
- Dark roast, Heavy Body and winey taste. Great aroma.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.